Click here to see how NHAA "Keeps it Real" by supporting Somali Refugees and their dream to play baseball. Thanks to KDKA News for covering such a great story!
Now On Deck:
NHx Fall Season - registration is OPEN!
North Hills Nights
- Join us on the last Thursday of every month, April thru July and celebrate all season long!
NHAA Field Crue
- Join The Crue and help make these fields something special for the kids!
NHAA Bag Tags - new!
- A unique keepsake. Personalize your player's baseball or softball bag with this two-sided, highl-durable aluminum tag. Each tag can be personalized with your player's name, number, address, and with either the NHAA Baseball, Softball or Warpath Logo.
Super-Duper B.O.G.O. Fundraising Coupon Cards - new!
Get them while they last! This coupon card contains many buy-one/get-one offers from the Piraes, Dunkin Donuts, Papa Johns, McDonalds, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, as well as great savings at Dick's, Denny's, Kennywood, and more! Each card is a $20 donation and available at the Bartlett Concession STand or through and Board Member or Team Manager. All proceeds go to our Field Improvements Fund.
NHAA Online Store
- Completely new and extremely user friendly!
- T-shirts, outerwear, headwear, polo shirts, pants, water bottles
- Customize everything with the NHAA logo of your choice!
- Personalize everyhing with your child's name!
- Pay online and get it shipped directly to your house!
2015 Bronco Blasters - "We Put It Outta #TheBart"
- Eric Ford (7, inc. 1 gs)
- Sean Farrell (3)
- Gunnar Norberg (2)
- Garret Rojik (2)
- Tyler Cote (1)
- Drew Garth (1)
- Tanner Illnicki (1)
- Nathan Lock (1) (9 y.o.)
- Ethan Mikovits (1)
- Dylan Pawling (1)
- Dillon Quinn (1)
- Alejandro Herrera-Rondon (1)
- Aiden Tumpa (1)
2015 Johnny Jax - "We Jacked It Outta Johnanna!"
If you hit a home run and we haven't recorded it yet, please email us here!
2015 "In The Books"
Here is a summary of some of the great accomplishments of this season:
- Diamondbacks (Rodriguez): 2015 BRONCO League Champions
- Bees (Shearer): 2015 Minor League Champions
2015 Annual Golf Outing
- New course - same fun. The carts pulled into Blackhawk Golf Course this year and the golfers had a great time. The weather held off just in time for everybody to finish up, then we celebrated at the 19th hole with prizes, raffles, steak, and good times.
2015 Ryan Douglass "Field of Dreams" Skills Clinic
- Over 65 kids showed up at Herb Field, as we once again hosted former Major Leaguer Ryan Douglass and his staff
for a FREE Pitching, Hitting, Fielding, and Base Running Clinic.
- Our 2nd Annual "Opening Day" Celebration was a big success. The West View VFW was packed with NHAA familes, friends, and players as they toasted to a great start of another exciting season.
Spring Baseball/Softball Registrations
- For the 4th straight year we've continued to grow, for the 4th straight year we've set a new registration record. Over 610 boys and girls have sign up to play the 2015 Spring Season!
North Hills Coaches Clinic
- Hosted by NH School Varsity Coach Randy Miller, his staff, and players, this clinic gave us a peak inside one of their typical practices, and the coaches explained to our coaches the hows and why's behind their drills. Our goal is to make our program consistant with their program, from beginning to end. A great turnout, a great clinic, and we're already looking forward to next year!
- Our first ever League Orientation drew many Beginner, Instructional, Minor, and Bronco parents out to the Ross Elementary Gym to hear what to expect from the age level their son will be participating in this year. Many topics were covered including game rules, the team selection process, fields, schedules, as well as the Warpath. We hope this is yet another way to help us provide your kids with the best experience as possible.
FREE Catcher's Clinic
NHAA Comedy Night
- Over 200 friends packed the West View VFW to laugh along with Comedians Mike Wysocki, Sean Collier, Chuck Kreiger, and Ray Zawodni. A great night, and we're already putting plans together for 2016!
2014 "In The Books"
Click here to see all of the highlights and accomplishments of past seasons